- 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 3/4 cup dates
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp Maca Powder
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- In a blender, combine raw cashews, dates, coconut, Maca Powder, vanilla and Himalayan salt.
- Process to obtain a sticky mixture.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and press the mixture in, let set for an hour or two.
- Slice into bars and enjoy!
- QUINOA FLOUR PANCAKE RECIPE - VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE
- TOP 6 HEALTH BENEFITS IF CACAO
- 7 THINGS YOU HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT MACA
Recipe and photos done by Natalia Wrobel. Natalia is a plant-based chef and is very passionate about creating delicious plant-based foods using superfoods. Follow her blog at https://nattwrobel.com and her instagram @natteats.