Feeling tired midway through the afternoons? Your not alone!
Many people are looking for a bit of a snack and boost of energy to get them through the day. Instead of pounding back the caffeine, try these bars. The Maca Powder inside them provides great lasting and no crash energy.
Plus they are super delicious and easy to take on the go.
- 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 3/4 cup dates
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp Maca Powder
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- In a blender, combine raw cashews, dates, coconut, Maca Powder, vanilla and Himalayan salt.
- Process to obtain a sticky mixture.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and press the mixture in, let set for an hour or two.
- Slice into bars and enjoy!
- QUINOA FLOUR PANCAKE RECIPE - VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE
- TOP 6 HEALTH BENEFITS IF CACAO
- 7 THINGS YOU HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT MACA
Recipe and photos done by Natalia Wrobel. Natalia is a plant-based chef and is very passionate about creating delicious plant-based foods using superfoods. Follow her blog at https://nattwrobel.com and her instagram @natteats.