This easy to make Gluten-Free Quinoa Flour Bread is delicious and healthy. It is made from 100% plant-based ingredients with no artificial ingredients. It is oil free, sodium free, sugar free and gluten free.
- 1 1/2 cups Kapok Naturals Quinoa Flour
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup cassava or tapioca flour (or more quinoa flour)
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or date paste/coconut sugar)
- 1 tbsp vinegar (rice or apple cider work well)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Up to 1 3/4 cup plant based mylk
- 1/4 cup flax meal
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl until well combined (flours, baking soda, and baking powder.)
- Mix all wet ingredients together EXCEPT the plant based mylk.
- Mix the wet into the dry and mix until completely combined and there are no chunks of flour.
- Slowly add the mylk ¼ cup at a time and stop once the mixture is neither too wet nor too dry. It should not be runny or jiggly but it should also not be extremely thick. It should slightly pour into your baking dish with the help of a spatula.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Line a bread dish with parchment paper and pour in your batter. Bake for one hour.
- Let bread cook and form in fridge for at least 3-4 hours. Serve warm or toasted!
- CHOCOLATE QUINOA FLOUR BROWNIES - GLUTEN-FREE, VEGAN
- 5 MINUTE BLUEBERRY SPIRULINA SMOOTHIE
- QUINOA FLOUR PLANT-BASED PANCAKES - GLUTEN-FREE, VEGAN
Recipe and photos done by Sophie a.k.a.@thatveganswimmer. Sophie is a competitive swimmer and loves creating plant-based recipes to help fuel her active lifestyle. All of her recipes are gluten-free, vegan, salt free, oil free and sugar-free!! Follow her WEBSITE HERE and also follow her on instagram @thatveganswimmer for more delicious recipes.