These delicious and healthy Quinoa Pop Chocolate Dipped No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies will change your life!!!
They are vegan, gluten free, raw and 100% guilt free!! Packed with nutrients these snacks are a very tasty and smart choice.
- /2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup quinoa pop
- 3 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp himalayan salt
For the Chocolate dip:
- 100g dark chocolate (preferable 85% and up)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except quinoa pop. Mix until well combined. Fold in quinoa pop.
- Using a cookie scooper or a measuring spoon, form the dough into round balls and place on the baking sheet.
- Gently flatten with a fork. Place in a freezer.
- Melt dark chocolate along with coconut oil.
- Using two forks dip each cookie in the melted chocolate until coated. Put back in the freezer.
Recipe and photos done by Natalia Wrobel. Natalia is a plant-based chef and is very passionate about creating delicious plant-based foods using superfoods. Follow her blog at https://nattwrobel.com and her instagram @natteats.